Detalhes do anúncio
|em bikeiberia (ver perfil)|
|Data de publicação||26 Abril, 2019|
Hotelaria / Turismo
Lisbon Hub - bikeiberia ®
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working, flexible, and reliable people,
able to work as part of a team.
You have to be open-minded, know and love Lisbon and be able to share this to people from all over the world. Customer service and previous experience is a plus.
Enjoying riding a bike (leisure riding) and enjoying the outdoors is an advantage.
• Front Desk
• Bike Rental process: welcoming Guests, suggesting routes, assigning and receiving bikes
• Guiding City bike tours
• Helping with pre and post tour/rental process
• Basic care of Bike and Accessories
Working in a well-known company established in the Tourism Market for 20 years
Competitive pay, Full Time and Long-Term Position with competitive pay and monthly rewards.
Integration in a dynamic company with supportive work environment
Outdoor and Customer orientated Activities.
- Friendly, Responsible, organized, proactive and flexible
- Able to work long hours and under pressure
- Availability to work also on weekends
- Available for an immediate start
- Flexibility to learn and develop new skills
- Fluent in Portuguese and English at good quality level speaking and writing
Additional (not necessary, but are favorably looked upon)
- Guest Service Experience
- Graduation on Tourism and Service Industry
- International Work experience
- Cycling experience
- Driving License
- Scooter driving experience
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with;
- Cover letter with a few words about your motivation of working with us (preferably in English);
- Updated Resume (in English);