Detalhes do anúncio
|em Milestone Systems (ver perfil)|
|Localização||Copenhagen region, Denmark|
|Data de publicação||29 Outubro, 2018|
The Milestone continues to grow and expand, we are now strengthening the R & D department with even more talented Software Engineers to our new site in Barcelona. You will be a crucial resource in building up this new website and have a huge impact in ensuring good knowledge transfer from our Danish team.
You will be part of a team of eight including a team lead, all to be hired, and during the 2019-2020 timeframe, this team will be responsible for the new strategic business area of IoT integrations.
The Software Engineer at Milestone
You will work in an agile setup and the team works in two weeks sprints and software releases three times a year.
- Good level C # skills required - you are a recent graduate we will get you up to speed
- Knowledge about SQL is required
- Knowledge about server-side multithreading experience required
- Knowledge about WPF or other UI frameworks preferred
- Knowledge about agile development preferred
- You are able and willing to work with existing databases.
- Proficiency in professional English
You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or similar. We expect you to actively develop your knowledge and skills within the software industry and always strive to be on top of the new industry trends.
As a person:
- You are a team player who values integrity and honesty and are willing to take on any task needed for the team to succeed.
- You enjoy working with all parts of the development process – from conception of an idea to the implementation (including test automation), release, maintenance and bug fixing.
- You are open for new ideas and embraces changes.
- You display initiative and drive.
- You are good at networking in your company and not afraid of reaching out of the team to get help or help others.
- You are good at adopting and contributing to company culture.
We are an international company with development sites in Denmark, Bulgaria and soon in Spain, with strong roots based in the Scandinavian mentality. People first is very important for us as development of our employees is a focus area and at the same time we strongly believe that a healthy work life balance is important for our success. In our department we have a relaxed tone, and all are expected to express their opinion. We are working in self-organized teams and the team has the responsibility for the solution.
We are technology driven – as we are developing and maintaining one of the most advanced IP video surveillance systems in the world. Innovation is important for us and every year we have a 2 weeks period with engineering challenges, where all members in R&D get the opportunity to work with an innovation assignment of own choice.
We expect you to engage, speak up, and make a difference but always with respect to you colleagues.
Take the first (or second) step on your career path by becoming part of our fast-growing high-tech company. Submit your application and CV in English, by following this link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1191&ProjectId=145106&DepartmentId=18956&MediaId=5
Do not risk missing this opportunity!
For more information, please contact Director Engineering Peter Jacobsen on +45 50 842 909 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the company visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.