Detalhes do anúncio
|em wTVision (ver perfil)|
|Data de publicação||22 Outubro, 2018|
Informática / Tecnologia
Who we are:
wTVision creates innovative and extremely effective solutions for the broadcasting industry, focused on software development, graphics design and branding, live operations and human resources outsourcing. Founded in 2001, it has been changing the way people watch TV for more than fifteen years.
The company became one of the main real-time graphics and playout automation providers due to its flexible solutions and comprehensive knowledge across different fields within the industry. From small one-time broadcasts to some of the most important competitions on the planet, wTVision takes part in thousands of broadcasts every year and has experience in more than 60 countries. wTVision’s solutions for sports, election coverage, entertainment shows and news are, together with its master control systems, the preferred choice of major TVs and producers all over the world.
We are comprised by a young, enterprising team that constantly faces new challenges and keeps the client’s needs in mind, respecting the established commitments.
wTVision is part of Mediapro, one of the most important audiovisual groups worldwide.
We are looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for developing applications for the television industry and he/she will be based at our client's office, in Lisbon.
An ideal candidate should have:
- BSc degree in IT areas;
- Strong knowledge of web programming languages, particularly PHP;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, with special emphasis on building queries (mainly MySQL);
- Experience developing / working with APIs (REST, SOAP);
- Good knowledge of Groovy or Java scripting language;
- Familiarity with GIT and Apache;
- Experience with Elastic products (e.g. Elasticsearch, Logstash);
- Good ability to work as a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Creativity, organization and good time management;
- Good capacity of adapting to new technologies;
- Goal-oriented and attention to detail.
How to apply: Apply for this position through our website: https://www.wtvision.com/en/carreiras/, until November 10th, 2018.
We are looking for individual candidates only - No consulting companies, please.