Detalhes do anúncio
|em Milestone Systems (ver perfil)|
|Localização||Copenhagen region, Denmark|
|Data de publicação||29 Outubro, 2018|
Informática / Tecnologia
The Milestone continues to grow and expand, we are now strengthening the R & D department with even more talented Software Engineers to our new site in Barcelona. In this position you will be responsible for Milestone's integration features of our Video Management Systems (VMS). You will be the technical spearhead of a new team in our new development site in Barcelona.
You will be a crucial resource in building up this new site and becoming heavily involved in ensuring good knowledge transfer from Denmark to Barcelona, technically and culturally. This is a brand-new development site, so you will have excellent opportunities at really making a difference.
- You are an experienced Senior Software Engineers with 7+ years of experience.
- You have been working professionally with Scrum or another agile development method.
- You have experience with Test Automation
- You have experience working with IT systems
- Preferably, you have previous experience being part of a start-up or part-time start-up
- Preferably, you have been working in an international company and have experience with cross site collaboration
- Expert level C # skills required
- Experience with SQL is required and experience with NoSQL preferred
- Server-side multithreading experience required
- Proficient skills in C ++ preferred
- Experience with real-time data handling preferred
- Micro service architecture experience preferred
- Experiences with IoT devices preferred
- Experience with WPF or other UI frameworks preferred
- Experience with agile development preferred
- Excellent professional English
As a person:
- You are a team player who values integrity and honesty and is willing to take on any task needed for the team to succeed.
- You enjoy working with all parts of the development process - from conception of an idea to the implementation (including test automation), release, maintenance and bug fixing.
- You are open for new ideas and embraces changes.
- You display initiative and drive.
- You are good at networking in your company and are not afraid of reaching out to get help or help others.
- You are good at adopting and contributing to company culture.
We are an international company with development sites in Denmark, Bulgaria and soon in Spain, with strong roots based in the Scandinavian mentality. People first is very important for us the development of our employees is a focus area and at the same time we strongly believe that a healthy work life balance is important for our success. In our department we have a relaxed tone, and all are expected to express their opinion. We are working in self-organized teams and the team has the responsibility for the solution.
We are technology driven - as we are developing and maintaining one of the most advanced IP video surveillance systems in the world. Innovation is important for us and every year we have a 2 weeks period with engineering challenges, where all members in R & D get the opportunity to work with an innovation assignment of own choice.
We expect you to engage, speak up, and make a difference but always with respect to you colleagues.
Submit your application and CV in English, by following this link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1191&ProjectId=145129&DepartmentId=18956&MediaId=5
Do not risk missing this opportunity! For more information, please contact Director Engineering Peter Jacobsen on +45 50 84 29 09 or write an email to email@example.com.
For more information about the company visit our website: www.milestonesys.com .
We look forward to hearing from you.