Detalhes do anúncio
|em ManpowerGroup Portugal S.G.P.S. SA (ver perfil)|
|Data de publicação||5 Novembro, 2018|
Call Center / Help Desk
We’re looking for an individual to join our team to take us to the next level in training and quality, who can help drive our T&Q strategy for 2018 and beyond, and use their knowledge and expertise to make sure we are applying best practise to our global operation. The Global Training & Quality Lead reports to our Global Delivery Project Executive and leads our team of quality leads, analysts and trainers across our locations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Senior interface with client stakeholders (LOB Quality and Training Leads, Vendor Management and Brand Managers) for strategic training and quality across the lines of businesses and locations.
- Builds our T&Q team to be fit for purpose and regularly reviews T&TQ organisation, ensuring success planning and apprenticeships are in place.
- Builds our overall account level Training & Quality strategy and manages this successfully with our T&TQ teams in each location and line of business/brand.
- Ensures that we have the right people in place across our T&Q organisation within the team.
- Creates governance and cadence to ensure execution of both our strategy and our commitments to our client.
- Project manages any significant T&Q projects and initiatives to successful completion keeping all stakeholders updated regularly.
- 5 years previous experience in a related discipline (may include owning a relevant qualification but must have work related experience)
- Travel related experience (either personal or work-related) is desirable
- Has worked with teams across multiple locations (including remote teams)
- In possession of Six Sigma or similar certification and a track record in implementing projects
- Has previously interacted with a client team at Director level and above
- Self motivated, self driven, can work independently and can make recommendations to improve the business
- Communicates effectively with own team, account team and client
- Can travel as required to any of our locations (potentially once per quarter)
Send us your Resume to email@example.com