Detalhes do anúncio
|em GuestCentric (ver perfil)|
|Data de publicação||3 Janeiro, 2017|
Marketing / Publicidade
GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
GuestCentric’s award-winning solution provides hoteliers with the only unified solution for managing hotel guests’ online journey: custom-built responsive web sites for mobile, tablets and desktops; an integrated booking engine; a social marketing module; and a channel manager to offer rooms on Booking, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Google and hundreds of other channels.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern-day travel experience.
The development of such a software requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high-energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
We are looking for an amazing and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our company (including opinion articles, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, interviews, webinars, etc.).
- Conduct analytical projects to improve content generation strategies/tactics.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales professionals, customers and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our business’ needs.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Native English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience in marketing or journalism preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Sense of humor
If you are about to submit your CV, please note that CV’s without a portfolio or article examples will not be considered.
If you don’t have this experience, please don’t apply. If you’re wondering if you qualify, you probably don’t (just being honest here we hope there’s value in that…)
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org