Detalhes do anúncio
|em Webhelp Portugal (ver perfil)|
|Data de publicação||4 Janeiro, 2017|
Comercial / Vendas
Are you experienced in Account Management & B2B ?
Would you like to work in the Aviation Industry ?
Are you fluent (C2 level) in English ?
We are looking for you!
- You’ll be responsible for targeting corporate customers new and existing to grow their business passenger numbers across Europe;
- Developing a sales strategy based on customer insight;
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts – including Pan-European;
- Grow the easyJet Market Share and support the customers Travel programme through optimisation;
- Work with the central sales team to ensure effective contract management and implementation;
- New Business Sourcing: Develop and execute an annual sales plan in order to achieve annual targets; identify new business opportunities within the region; secure appointments with decision makers for the sales team; provide research and insight into new business leads)
- You have High School Diploma or higher;
- You are native or fluent in English (Level C2);
- You are recognized for your attention to detail and time management;
- You have the ability to adapt and work with ambiguity and change;
- You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
- At least 2 years of work experience in account managing or sales (international experience will be valued);
- System experience including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SFDC (e.g. Sales Force/CRM).
What you can expect
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural team within an international environment;
- Needed training and support to develop your skills and evolve within our organization;
- Relocation package;
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months;
- Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon!
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities. More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
Send your application to: email@example.com